Safety of the attendees is our top priority as we continue to follow the advice of public health agencies and government officials:
- Timed ticket sales to help reduce congestion and limit capacity.
- Arrow markings denoting separate entrances and exits.
- Increased cleaning practices of high touch surfaces with approved cleaning products.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the exhibit and venue.
- Contactless transactions only to lessen transmission risk.
- Masks are required inside the venue.
Effective 22 September 2021, in line with Ontario’s Vaccine Certification Plan (Vaccine Passport), Beyond Monet patrons 12yrs of age and over will be required to provide Proof of Vaccination receipts showing both doses of one of Health Canada’s approved vaccines administered at least 14 days prior to attending, along with valid government-issued identification for entry to the exhibition. Please visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.